If you would like to order Harmony® for you patient, please follow the steps below:
- If your patient is over 10 weeks pregnant, fill out the Harmony request form (download here or available from your Australian Clinical Labs representative), ensuring referring clinician's details are correct
- Please ensure both you and your patient have signed the request form
- Instruct patient to give the request form to the nearest Clinical Labs collection centre during opening hours
- Two tubes of maternal blood will be collected
- Receive results 5-7 business days after sample receipt. Instructions on how to interpret test results can be downloaded here
The cost of the Harmony NIPT test is $430. No Medicare rebate is available. If 22q11.2 Microdeletion is also ordered this is an additional cost of $150.
Australian Clinical Labs is NATA-accredited for the Harmony Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing which allows for high accuracy and quick result turnaround times. If you would like more information about Harmony, please call 1300 750 610, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical Labs offers expert pathologist advice, as well as a genetic counselling service for patients who display a high probability result for a genetic defect.